Friday, October 9, 2009

Jessica Vasquez

Last Friday Jessica Watson did Jessica Vasquez's hair in finger waves. Her hair looked so beautiful. It inspired me to take some pictures, and thats what we did later that afternoon. After assembling the perfect outfits at her house we headed to my place to get my Nikon D60 and hit the streets. lol. Seriously though, we walked around my neighbor hood and walked to The Coffee Shop (the best place ever). I was so happy before, during, and after the shoot. It had been FOREVER since I had taken pictures, so it just felt so good to get out there and take pictures of someone. They turned out AMAZING, the lighing and scenery was great too! Jessica kept making me laugh by saying that watching Americas Next Top Model helped her. haha.



The tractor was PERFECT! I loved it with her outfit!







Theres just something that makes me Love this picture! I dont know what it is, either her cute pose, holding her dress, or the expression on her face.

I love the look of the above and below pictures. So beautiful!


The clouds were so amazing!
*Live Life, Take Pictures*

1 comments:

megan said...

I love the stop sign pic its AMAZING!!!