Friday, December 11, 2009

I...

I AM … A daughter, a friend, a sister to some, and an aspiring photographer.

I WANT… to live life to the fullest.

I HAVE … The best friends in the world!

I KEEP … everything.

I WISH I COULD … fly

I HATE … the negative things in life

I HEAR … the music of my world.

I DON’T THINK ….you should regret anything.

I REGRET … nothing, I've learned for the best!

I LOVE … the simple things in life..

I AM NOT … good at saying no.

I DANCE … with ones who matter.

I SING … as if no one is listening..

I NEVER … want lose you.

I RARELY … dislike people

I CRY … way too much..

I AM NOT ALWAYS … all there...if ya know what i mean.

I HATE THAT … i cannot receive texts on my phone :P

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … everything

I NEED … my puffer way to much

I SHOULD … go to sleep

I AM … anxious for the good times to come.

0 comments: