Friday, February 12, 2010

horrible blogger.

I haven't posted in two whole months! I am such a horrible blogger!!! And now, I don't even know what to say. What has happened since December 11? Well, where should I start.
First of all my brother and I switched to Williams Field High School at the beginning of the semester. It lasted a whole two weeks until we all realized how stupid of an idea that was, so we started back at Highland yesterday, its good to be back! EVIT is amazing, we started sewing for our fashion show. April 15 (Let me know if you want to go, tickets go on sale soon!). Ashley,
Delia, and I are in a group. Were doing Country, its going to be amazing!
I finally got a car! Or my dad got me a car is more like it, its a 94 Toyota Tercel. Yep, she's a trooper. The only down side is i cant get my licence until I have a job.. so if you know of anywhere let me know!
That's all for now. I'm going to try to start blogging at least once a week. I need to take more pictures, I have 2 shoots going on next Saturday, then a senior session too! So stoked!
*Live Life, Take Pictures*

0 comments: