Thursday, July 30, 2009

Keep On the Watch!

That was the theme for this years convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. It was so encouraging and butt kicking. haha. It really makes you realize that now is not the time to take things lightly. The end is so so near, and everyone has things they can improve on. Not only was the program good but the association was too. We shared a room at the Raddison with Paula, Travis, Jason, and Winston. It was PACKED!! BTW,, the drama was AMAZING! It was sad, but more than looking at the bad it makes you realize that even if you do happen to stray away from the truth, as long as you repent your brothers and sisters, and more importantly Jehovah will be there to take you in with open arms. And yeahh, I cried, both times I went. I was only offered a hug by brother I've never met once though. haha. Anyhoo. All in all, it was a very good, and encouraging weekend. Here are some pictures.

Javan and I.

Laura, Paula, Mom and I.

Winston, Zack and I.

Jessica, Weston and I.

The Girlssss.
*Live Life, Take Pictures*

0 comments: