Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update.

Work, Work, Work,,Sleep, Sleep, Sleep. That's what I've been up to lately. The job is going good. I'm on my second week and and doing WAY better with the phones. I just hate that I have to wake up early every morning..but I guess its good in a way, because I'm preparing myself for when school starts. Speaking of school,, I am SO uber stressed about the whole school situation. I want to go to highland, but we are out of boundaries..again. I have been to nine different schools my whole life, and I want highland to be my last. The thing is though, I don't know if I'm going to be able to go there. I've been looking for a cheap car, but by the time my dad calls/emails the person its already sold. It sucks. I wish I could just fly, then I wouldn't need to get a car. lol. Other than that I've just been chilling with the boys, as usual. I need to find me some chick friends. haha. Ohhh and we have our Convention this weekend! I am so excited! I keep hearing that its a good one, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be sure to take some pictures and post. I haven't been real good about posting, but I will try to get better.
*Live Life, Take Pictures*

0 comments: